Festivals are a great time to tap into your artistic side and channel the most extra version of yourself, from makeup, body painting to jewels and costumes. I personally love them because it’s fun and I finally get an excuse to go overboard with makeup.
Whether you’re looking for an easy, fun look that doesn’t feel plain and boring or you want to go all in with the glitters and colors, I feel one of these looks will inspire you.
Remember, you can always switch up the colors, shimmers, and play around with the looks. Doesn’t have to be exactly as seen on me. Just be inspired!
1. Smoke it out, with a pop of glitter. And throw on an accessory to match while you’re at it.2. A pop of color never hurt nobody. Pop some bright color on your lids and add a wing liner to make it more wearable. Easy right?3. Is it even festival season if there’s no glitter?? I don’t think so either
4. Draw some flowers on your face to show the world you’re just a girl blooming like the flowers in spring lol (makeup by me).
5. More glitter; the ever so popular glitter tears. This one expresses my mood here perfectly as I was crying from not being able to get a nice picture of the look.
6. What better way to show up than looking like a Wakandan
7. Throw on a blue lipstick, lashes, brows and call it a day
8. What does this look remind you of? Channeling my inner desi girl (at least I tried)
9. I bet you didn’t see this one coming. Festival looks are not all about glitters and shimmer. Show the vibrant colors some love too. (If it’s too bright for you, you can change the colors, use a light dusting, or tone down the lipstick with a lip liner)
10. Finally! Something for the girls that don’t want to look too crazy.
Share this with a friend looking for a festival makeup inspo or just some fun looks in general. Let me know which look is favorite in the comments. Will you be trying any of these? Thank you for your time. See you in my next post xx.